Digestive system making you feel sluggish? Start by taking Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Powder every day to trap & remove the waste that weighs you down, so you feel lighter and more energetic. Metamucil is the only leading brand made with Psyllium Fiber, a plant-based fiber that helps promote digestive health. It also helps you control appetite, maintain healthy blood sugar levels, and lower cholesterol. See how one small change can lead to good things!
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Survey of 291 adults who self-reported that they felt lighter and more energetic after completing the Metamucil Two Week Challenge. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol.
One serving of Metamucil has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. One serving of Metamucil capsules has at least 1.8 grams of this soluble fiber.
P&G calculation based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its ScanTrack Service for the Digestive Health category for the 52-week period ending 04/27/19, for the total U.S. market, xAOC, according to the P&G custom product hierarchy. Copyright 2019, The Nielsen Company.
- FEEL WHAT LIGHTER FEELS LIKE by trapping and removing the waste that weighs you down by making Metamucil a part of your daily fiber routine*
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS OR COLORS. Metamucil Premium Blend is sweetened with plant-based Stevia and contains natural flavors and colors.
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH BY LOWERING CHOLESTEROL. Taking Metamucil every day helps you lower your cholesterol (See specific dietary recommendations below)
- CONTROL YOUR APPETITE. The plant-based psyllium fiber in Metamucil helps curb your appetite so you feel less hungry between meals*
- PLANT BASED NATURAL PSYLLIUM FIBER. Metamucil is the only leading brand that contains plant-based psyllium fiber that helps promote digestive health and regularity* (Calculation based on data from Nielson-See below for additional details)