Mistletoe also known as Viscum album, European Mistletoe, Christmas Mistletoe, and Oak Mistletoe. Mistletoe contains amines (acetylcholine, choline, histamine, GABA and tyramine), antioxidant flavonoids (quercitin, chalcone and flavone derivatives), and terpenoids (beta-amyrin, betulinic acid, oleanic acid, beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, ursolic acid, lupeol and ester combinations), as well as caffeic and myristic acids, mucilage, and tannins.
- Highest Strength Mistletoe NON-Alcohol liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LCA21BI/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Mistletoe NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Mistletoe NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Mistletoe NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Mistletoe herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!