The nutrient-dense herb Malunggay (Moringa) has been used by generations of breastfeeding women for lactation support and is the active ingredient in Motherlove’s Malunggay (Moringa) Herbal Breastfeeding Supplement. Known as the “miracle tree” for its widely recognized nutritional benefits, it is indigenous to India and the Phillippines and is considered a natural and effective way to help support breast milk supply. Made with certified organic malunggay (moringa) leaf. Discuss product use with a healthcare professional before using during pregnancy. There are many different causes of low breast milk supply and not all herbs work for everyone. In order to determine the best method or product to help, please ensure you are working with a lactation consultant to determine the root cause of any breast milk supply issues you may be experiencing. We offer a full refund for any reason if you are not satisfied.
- Uniquely created with certified organic malunggay leaf, an herb that has been used by generations of nursing mothers to support breast milk supply; this supplement is naturally nutrient-rich
- A good source of vitamins A, C, E, B (Choline), B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B6, as well as iron, calcium, potassium, zinc and several other beneficial micronutrients
- Safe and effective liquid concentrate in vegetarian capsules – great for rapid absorption, potency, and for those sensitive to the taste of liquid extracts
- Includes 60 liquid capsules
- Satisfaction guarantee: We offer a full refund for any reason if you are not satisfied