Anti-V Formula is the optimal formula to support the body’s immune system. This powerful botanical blend contains Echinamide. Echinamide is the only full spectrum phytomedicinal that has been triple-standardized for alkyamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid, and has been proven effective in two published randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials. The Echinacea purpurea in Echinamide is organically grown. Anti-V includes a synergistic blend of: astragalus (astragalus membranaceus), lomatium (lomatium dissectum), reishi (ganoderma lucidum) and licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra).
- GIVE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM A BOOST: Offers support for the immune system using Echinamide. Echinamide is the only full spectrum phytomedicinal that has been triple-standardized for alkyamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid.
- FROM NATURE, TO YOU: The Echinacea purpurea in Echinamide is organically grown and is combined with time-tested herbs to support immunity.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don’t pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own softgel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we’ve always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.