The Ancient Spice That Heals
Turmeric has been used for centuries as food and medicine, dating back at least 4000 years. Modern medicine has begun to recognize its importance as well — as indicated by the over 3000 studies dealing with turmeric that have been published within the last 25 years. Turmeric continues to garner attention from the health community, thanks to its antioxidant properties and potential to promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
Compound Phenol Formula
Curcumin is an active polyphenol in turmeric. Polyphenols are plant-based antioxidants, and evidence for their role in preventing degenerative conditions is increasing. NatureWise Organic Curcumin additionally includes organic ginger, a polyphenol with complementary antioxidant properties. The combined support of curcumin and ginger may assist in several protective functions in the GI tract and in the liver, and in several studies curcumin has demonstrated anti-inflammatory activity.*
Derived from Organic Turmeric
Unlike some products which use lab-created synthetic curcumin, we only use curcumin that is naturally derived from organic turmeric root, combined with organic ginger root and patented BioPerine black pepper extract.
Despite their extraordinary potential, many herbs can have limited benefits due to poor absorption. Our formula includes organic ginger and BioPerine black pepper extract to improve the bioavailability and benefits of curcumin. BioPerine has been clinically shown to increase absorption by as much as 4x, making NatureWise Organic Curcumin more effective than other formulas that do not contain clinically proven bioenhancers.*
- Curcumin is a natural, plant-based antioxidant from turmeric root that helps protect cells against oxidative stress and deterioration, supports healthy joints, and offers cardiovascular support.
- Our enhanced formula delivers 2250 mg curcumin complex per serving and includes 95% curcuminoids (curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, and demethoxycurcumin), the most potent compounds in turmeric root.
- Includes BioPerine black pepper extract, a patented extract that has been clinically shown to increase the absorption of curcumin by as much as 4x for enhanced bioavailability. Ginger has complementary antioxidant properties and promotes advanced absorption.
- The combined support of curcumin with black pepper and ginger may assist in several protective functions in the GI tract and in the liver.
- NatureWise Curcumin with BioPerine is gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO. Bottled in the USA, with each batch tested for safety and purity.