Cacao is a top source of antioxidants, and it contains an abundance of magnesium and iron. To make our cacao powder, the finest cacao beans are milled at low temperature to protect the nutrients and flavor. Our cacao powder is a healthy alternative to conventional over-processed “cocoa” used for baking, hot chocolate, desserts and smoothies. Cacao powder has been an important food in South America for thousands of years. A spoonful can transform a smoothie or dessert, and it’s essential for making a Mexican molé sauce. Free of any sugar or fillers, pure Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder provides you with exceptional flavor and texture along with a healthy abundance of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- The Ancient Maya Feel-Good Food, made from organic, fair-trade certified cacao beans.
- A healthy alternative to conventional over-processed “cocoa,” our low temperature processed cacao is rich in antioxidants, iron and magnesium.
- One serving provides 18% of your recommended daily intake of fiber, with more benefits than processed cocoa, same easy use – great in smoothies, shakes, puddings, brownies, cookies and cakes.
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free
- Contains 2 – 8oz. Pouches of Cacao Powder