Peeled and crumbled from whole cacao beans, Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are ?nature’s chocolate chips.” Crunchy cacao nibs provide pure chocolate flavor and they’re a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber. Cacao nibs are a tasty snack right out of the bag, or add them to cookies, trail mix, smoothies and ice cream. Cacao nibs are made from pure cacao beans that come straight out of the tropical cacao fruit. Cacao was a culinary treasure to Mesoamericans for thousands of years and touted as the “Food of the Gods” for its superior nutritional profile and exceptional flavor. Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are crunchy chocolate just as nature intended, in an easy to use and versatile form.
- Cacao: The Ancient Maya Feel-Good Food! Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from low-temperature dried and cold-pressed organic, Fair Trade certified cacao beans.
- A nutritious alternative to conventional “cocoa”: Navitas Organics Cacao Powder provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron and 18% DV fiber per serving.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, including flavanols.
- Substitute 1:1 for unsweetened cocoa powder. Perfect for smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, raw treats and your favorite baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.