Peeled and crumbled from whole cacao beans, Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are ?nature’s chocolate chips.” Crunchy cacao nibs provide pure chocolate flavor and they’re a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber. Cacao nibs are a tasty snack right out of the bag, or add them to cookies, trail mix, smoothies and ice cream. Cacao nibs are made from pure cacao beans that come straight out of the tropical cacao fruit. Cacao was a culinary treasure to Mesoamericans for thousands of years and touted as the “Food of the Gods” for its superior nutritional profile and exceptional flavor. Navitas Naturals Cacao Nibs are crunchy chocolate just as nature intended, in an easy to use and versatile form.
- Nature’s dark chocolate chips! Navitas Organics premium Cacao Nibs, lightly sweetened with a dusting of organic cane sugar.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, fiber, and minerals including iron and magnesium.
- Sourced from their native Peru, Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are the Criollo variety: a nutrient-dense, non-hybridized bean that makes up only 5% of the world’s cacao trees.
- Enjoy by the handful or add to smoothies, cereal, trail mix, yogurt, ice cream and baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.