Why choose NOW Foods Boswellia Extract?
✔ Standardized to 65% organic acids, including boswellic acid
✔ Enhanced with MCT Oil for the medium-chain triglycerides benefits
The Better Choice
✔ No Fillers / No Preservatives
✔ No Magnesium Sterate
How to choose the best boswellia supplement?
Choose boswellia serrata oil because it’s health benefits have been heavily studied. Make sure the boswellia tablets / softgels you choose contain boswellic acids.
Boswellia Health Benefits – What is boswellia good for?
The bio active constituents of Boswellia, Boswellic Acids, have been shown in scientific studies to affect key enzymes involved in the maintenance of healthy tissues.* Through these mechanisms, Boswellia may help to support the immune system’s balanced response to the typical wear and tear of everyday life.*
What is Boswellia?
Pure Boswellia Extract comes from the gum resin of boswellia serrata tree.
Sometimes called Boswellia AKBA, Dhup, Olibanum, or Salai guggul. It prasied for its beneficial acids, including boswellic acid, phellandrene, and pinene. The boswellia tree grows in dry mountainous regions of India. Comes in many forms, such as tintures / boswellia pills. For NOW Brand, boswellia serrata is the variety of choice because its undergone the most testing.
NOW’s softgels include both the boswellia resin extract and the volatile oils from the tree.
You can easily extract the boswellia oil from the softgel by poking it with a pin and squeezing the boswellia oil onto your skin.
Unlike boswellia capsules or boswellia powder, these 500mg boswellia soft gels retain the liquid boswellia oil.
Also available as NOW Boswellia Extract 90 Softgels.
- DON’T WASTE TIME on unknown brands with no lab-testing. Now Foods premium Boswellia Extract 500mg is 65% standardized extract for better results.
- NON-IRRADIATED: NOW does not allow the use of irradiated ingredients. Don’t trust your health with a no-name brand that don’t guarantee this high standard for quality.
- BETTER FOR YOU: Made without Gluten, Free of Soy, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free. Made in the USA.
- ADDITIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS FROM MCT OIL: Unlike other brands, NOW Foods Boswellia includes MCT Oil, which includes nutrients missing in most diets. Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily as needed with food.
- THE POWER OF INDIAN FRANKINCENSE: This is the common name for the herb Boswellia Serrata. This resinous botanical has been used for centuries by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists. Isn’t it time you discovered the health benefits from this 2000 year old health remedy?