Bee Propolis is collected from beehives and has naturally occurring flavonoids. Bees collect the Propolis from the resin of certain select trees and use it to line the hive. This substance is believed to be responsible for the sterile, healthy state of the beehive colony.
- With Licorice, Forsythia & Slippery Elm
- Plus Echinacea and Cloves
- Take 1 to 2 droppersful 2-3 times daily in water or directly on the tongue. Children over 2 years old use half the recommended level.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968