Cultivated since pre historic times, onions were mentioned in the tomb paintings in Egypt as early as 3200 BCE and written about by the Sumerians in 2400 BCE. Archeologists discovered small onions in the eye sockets of Rameses the 4th, who died in 1160 BCE. The Egyptians felt that the onion, with all its concentric layers, represented eternal life. This being said, there were certain sects of Egyptian priests that were forbidden to eat the onion, but there doesn’t seem to be any recorded reason for this taboo. Many have felt that the smell of the onion is why it has throughout time, and regardless of region, to be a food of the poor. There are many writings in Europe that claim that the rich and wealthy found the odor disgusting, therefore relegating it to the lower classes. A Turkish legend relates that when Lucifer was cast out of heaven, where his right foot fell, garlic sprouted, and where his right foot landed onions grew. Onion contains Quercetin, Allicin, allyl sulfide, vitamins A, B1, B2, and C, palmitic acid, stearic acid, arachidic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid.
- Highest Strength Onion NON-Alcohol liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R9C2FDM/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Onion NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Onion NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Onion NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Onion herbal glycerite on market!