Oregon (Mahonia aquifolium) grape is a tall, evergreen, flowering shrub that grows among the firs, spruces, and pines of the mountainous American Northwest. Oregon grape root is a useful substitute for goldenseal, which has been over harvested in the wild. Oregon grape root is used easily with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Highest Strength Oregon NON-Alcohol liquid extract!
- Oregon NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Oregon NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Oregon NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Oregon herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!