Elderberry Queen Organic Elderberry Syrup
387 mg per Tablespoon
Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a multipurpose superfruit used widely throughout Europe. As a centuries old tradition, it has been used by herbalists as a tonic to maintain health and well-being. Current research supports the long held beliefs about elderberry’s health benefits on the body. Elderberry provides vitamins A, B, and C, as well as anthocyanins, which are potent free radical scavengers. It is truly among nature’s sweet and healthy surprises.*
Suggested usage: As a dietary supplement, age 3 to adult can take 1 tbsp daily. age 1-3 years can take 1-2 tsp daily. Can be taken directly, or mixed with water or juice.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Honey, Organic Elderberry Concentrate, Organic Aronia Berry Concentrate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves
NOTE: Our syrup is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Storage: We don’t use additives or preservatives, so our syrup is best enjoyed within 6 months of opening. Refrigerate after opening.
Up to a few years ago, my 5 kids were ALWAYS sick in the winter. So, I looked into ways to naturally support their immune systems, found out about elderberry syrup and decided to give it a try. The only problem was the expense. I ended up buying my own organic elderberries and making a recipe from home. Now, I’ve sold thousands of bottles of elderberry syrup and started my own business.I hope you love it!
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER: Elderberry syrup has been traditionally used to help support the immune system, especially during the winter season or when experiencing extra stress.
- WE BEGIN WITH NATURE: Unlike other commercially sold syrups, our herbal syrups are processed and manufactured in house from all natural, organic ingredients. No artificial sugar, preservatives, or thickening agent; its pure, natural and smooth in texture.
- MADE IN THE USA: This affordable and effective syrup is proudly made in the USA and is USDA Certified Organic.
- KIDS LOVE IT: Our elderberry syrup has more of a juice consistency (think prune juice,) which makes it easier for kids to take! It’s not thick like a cough syrup.
- INGREDIENTS: Filtered Water, Organic Honey, Organic Elderberry Concentrate, Organic Aronia Berry Concentrate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cloves