Passiflora, known also as the passion flowers or passion vines, is a climbing vine native to South Texas, Mexico, and Central America. Growing to a length of 9 m under ideal conditions, the vine bears three-lobed leaves, purple flowers, and yellow-to-orange egg-shaped fruit. The name of the plant comes an analogy between the plant’s ornate flower to the elements of the crucifixion of Jesus, white and purple to symbolize heaven and purity, five stamens for the five wounds he suffered, three style for the three nails used to affix him to the cross.
- This is a Highest Strength Alcohol-based liquid extract. You can also purchase an ALCOHOL-FREE version of this extract by following this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BK3RIY6/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Passion Flower tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Passion Flower liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Passion Flower extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Passion Flower extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!