Boost your day with our Enduro-Bites, containing ground-up organic blue corn & other spices, also known as Pinole. Pinole is the perfect source of all-natural energy to power you through the day or even a vigorous workout. Each product provides you with the complex carbohydrates necessary to fuel you through any endurance activity by keeping you full and energized. Perfect for sports recovery too—with 18g of vegan-friendly protein—your muscles get the nutrition they need to recover faster. Enjoy our all-natural, organic, non-GMO, gluten-free blend for a healthier you! Pinole, the ancient superfood of the Tarahumara Tribe, an isolated tribe in Mexico best known for running up to 50 miles a day, rely on the nutrition from the roasted ground maize mixture to energize their long runs & rigorous lifestyle. Pinole Blue is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale back to the Tarahumara Tribe in the form of food, clothing, and other everyday essentials. Let Pinole Blue fuel you!
- PINOLE IS AN ANCIENT RECIPE SINCE THE TIME OF THE AZTECS: Pinole, ground up & roasted cornmeal, can be used in drinks or as replacement flour for baking. However, it’s best known for fueling long-distance runners, the Tarahumara, in Mexico.
- ON-THE-GO ENERGY FOR RUNNERS, BIKERS, HIKERS, OR ANY ATHLETE: Pinole is the perfect source of all-natural energy to power you through to the finish line or to the top of a mountain. Simply add it to your water, milk, or smoothie and go!
- GREAT SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS & PERFECT FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Identical to the antioxidants found in blueberries, Pinole contains iron, which is needed for the growth & repair of tissues in all parts of your body. Perfect for recovery!
- COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES FOR LONG-LASTING FUEL: Consuming carbs during endurance activities can boost performance by providing the body with constant fuel. Complex carbs break down over a longer period of time, giving your body long-lasting energy.
- HANDMADE & PACKAGED IN THE USA: All our products are handmade & packaged in Wichita, Kansas with all-natural, organic, non-GMO, & gluten-free ingredients. All blue corn is sourced directly from Chihuahua, Mexico. Part of sales donated to Tarahumaras.