The common plantain (Plantago major) grows throughout the US, but is of Eurasian descent, and is now naturalized throughout the world. Legend has it that Alexander the Great discovered it and brought it with him back to Europe in 327 BCE. It has been referred to as the Whiteman’s Foot by Native Americans, as wherever they went, it seemed to spring up, and in some places, it is seen as a noxious, invasive weed. Plantain has been used as a panacea in some Native American cultures and with some very good reasons.
- Highest Strength Plantain NON-Alcohol liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC9NKRI/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Plantain NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Plantain NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Plantain NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Plantain herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!