Hawaiian Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae, Arthrospira platenesis, which is grown naturally under the intense Hawaiian sun on the Big Island of Hawaii. It naturally contains protein, iron, beta carotene, minerals, vitamin B12, zeaxanthin, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin. One 3 gram serving has higher levels of some key antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals compared to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. Ideal for vegans. · Nutrex Hawaii, founded in 1999, is the leading producer of natural microalgae supplements from Hawaii. Farm to Bottle, we control the cultivation, harvest and processing of our Hawaiian Spirulina and BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin microalgae products. We are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) third-party certified. All of our products are pesticide and herbicide free, non-GMO, free of gluten, soy, lactose, and preservatives.
- Boosts Energy and Supports Immunity, Cardiovascular, Eye and Brain Health* with Results You Can Feel
- Hawaiian Spirulina by Nutrex Hawaii has been the Nation’s #1 brand of Spirulina for over a decade and is the highest quality Spirulina on the market.
- As one of the world’s most nutritious superfood supplements, Hawaiian Spirulina can be taken by anyone looking to add a healthy superfood supplement to their diet
- Spirulina can be easily mixed with beverages or meals including salads, appetizers, smoothies, and much more
- Hawaiian Spirulina is grown naturally in Kona Hawaii. Our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.