Uncaria Rhynchophylla (eng.: Gambir; pinyin: Di?o G?u T?ng; literally: “Fish Hook Vine”) is a perennial climber, that grows up to 8 M. It can be found in tropical zones of China and Japan. In traditional Chinese medicine known as Gou Teng.
- We made this Ramulus Uncariae cum Uncis liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Organic Ramulus Uncariae cum Uncis Dried Stalks. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Ramulus Uncariae cum Uncis glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 270-330 mg of Dried Stalks!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Aloha inside! This extract really helps! Made in the USA, Hawaii in a FDA registered facility.