Reishi Mushrooms also known as Ganoderma lucidum, Lucky Fungus, Ling-Zi. Reishi is that age old medicine cited thousands of years ago in several texts and scripts as being a tonic for emperors. At one time this mushroom was specifically used under the prestigious vestiges of the ruling class, but it has since made its way into the pantries of us common folk. Traditional and contemporary Chinese medicine admire it as a tonic benefiting vital energy or ?Qi?, and it is popularly prescribed for a multitude of maladies. Reishi is a polypore mushroom, growing in damp, dark forests and the occasional rotting log. Modern day demand has forced its cultivation in Japan, China and the United States which is promising for the wild stands of Reishi. A hearty and abundant medicine with much promise. Reishi contains an array of alkaloids, triterpine acids, ergosterols, fumaric acid, coumarins, lactone, mannitol, and many polysaccharides.
- This is a Highest Strength Alcohol-based liquid extract. You can also purchase an ALCOHOL-FREE version of this extract by following this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BK3V81U/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Reishi – Tonic of Emperors tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Reishi liquid extract – crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Reishi extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Reishi extract on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!