Guayusa is a rare tea from the Amazon. It’s light, refreshing, and revitalizing. Since guayusa has more caffeine and polyphenols than most teas, you get a boost of mental clarity and focus. That’s why Amazonian communities have been drinking it for centuries to feel RUNA – meaning Fully Alive.
- We call it clean because it’s natural energy from a single ingredient: the guayusa (gwhy-you-sa) leaf. Most energy drinks are a cocktail of hard to pronounce chemicals. This is just a hard to pronounce leaf brewed strong, the way Amazonian tribes brew it before sunrise to feel RUNA – meaning Fully Alive. Since it’s naturally caffeinated and balanced with polyphenols, you get sustained energy and focus without feeling a crash. It’s organic clean energy from a leaf, not a lab.
- Guayusa is a naturally-caffeinated tea from the Amazon Rainforest that provides an uplifting and sustaining energy
- RUNA products are Organic, non-GMO, Fair Trade, Gluten-free, Paleo, Kosher, and Vegan
- Contains healthy polyphenol antioxidants; lightly sweetened with organic cane sugar
- RUNA’s commitment to ethical and environmental standards goes above and beyond our certifications. We source exclusively from indigenous farming families that grow guayusa in sustainable, biodiverse forest gardens. Together we’re pioneering a new way to do business in the Amazon.