Molecular self-defense: Aging begins on the cellular level, long before we feel it or notice it in the mirror. Excessive amounts of inflammation and oxidation each give rise to the other and accelerate cellular damage. This cellular damage creates more inflammation and oxidation, resulting in a self-destructive cycle that is a hallmark of the aging process. At SciLifeTM we’ve developed our VitamereTM line of anti-aging vitamins and energy boosting supplements with a powerful blend of 13 nutritional antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that promote your body’s natural anti-aging functions at a molecular level. Vitality and energy: An important part of longevity is simply feeling good; feeling good depends on your vitality and energy levels. The B-vitamins in our energy boosting supplements support vitality by generating energy where and when you need it. A series of biochemical reactions occur in the mitochondria (our cells’ power plants), this complex process requires thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12) all of which is provided in VitamereTM supplements. Telomeres: At the ends of our chromosomes are strands of DNA called telomeres, protecting our genetic data by preventing chromosomes from coming apart and sticking to one another. Each time a cell in our body divides, telomeres get shorter, a process that has been definitively linked to the negative effects of aging. Excessive oxidation and chronic inflammation accelerates this progression and ultimately diminishes our genetic coding. However, nutrients such as vitamins C, D, E, and B, carotenoids, lutein, and lycopene have all been associated with longer telomeres. These telomere-positive nutrients are in every tablet of VitamereTM Anti-Aging Support supplements, supporting the body’s natural defenses and cellular systems, ultimately boosting personal vitality, bettering health, and supporting longevity.
- ANTI-AGING, INSIDE AND OUT — The VitamereTM Anti-Aging Multivitamin is formulated with key nutrients to help maintain telomere length, a marker of biological aging. They provide 13 nutritional antioxidants and anti-inflammatories, including vitamins D, C, and E, niacin, pyridoxin, pantothenic acid, selenium, beta carotenoids, black tea extract, pygeum extract, lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene.
- VITALITY AND ENERGY RETENTION — The B-vitamins in our energy-boosting multivitamin support a series of biochemical reactions which occur in the mitochondria-our cells’ power plants. These complex processes require thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folate, and cobalamin, all of which are featured in our VitamereTM Anti-Aging Multivitamin formula.
- HEALTHY MEMORY SUPPORT — Our VitamereTM Anti-Aging Multivitamin provides key antioxidants clinically tested to help support healthy memory as well as key B vitamins to support healthy cognitive function and normal memory performance in older adults.
- STRESS REDUCTION — The VitamereTM Anti-Aging Multivitamin provides B-vitamins and other nutrients that may help people handle their stress better. B-vitamins are intimately involved in the functioning of the nervous system and clinical research has shown that supplementation with lutein and zeaxanthin may help manage stress.
- OTHER BENEFITS — In addition to the above, VitamereTM Anti-Aging Multivitamins are formulated with Vitamin K2 to support a healthy heart as well as lutein and zeaxanthin which can help the eyes filter out harmful blue light from computers and other digital devices.