What is Sea Buckthorn?
Sea Buckthorn Oil is made from the fruit of the Hippophae rhamnoides plant, which is well known for its Omega-7 Palmitoleic Acid content. Used in traditional Chinese herbalism for a wide variety of purposes, this potent herb also contains numerous other naturally occurring nutrients.
Supplementing with Sea Buckthorn:
You can find topical forms of Sea Buckthorn Oil such as cream, soap, and moisturizer, however the best way to benefit from Sea Buckthorn Oil is through supplementation. tea, powder, capsules and pills have become popular forms of this extract. Horbaach is the most trusted source for Omega products including our Sea Buckthorn Supplement.
Horbaach’s Sea Buckthorn:
Our expertly designed Quick-Release softgels are Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and contain 1,100 mg of Sea Buckthorn Oil per serving. They’re essential for anyone looking to add a plant-based Omega source to their routine with ease. Find this nutrient-rich formula today at Horbaach and harness the power of nature!
- SEA BUCKTHORN: Traditional Chinese Herb derived from the fruit of a benefical plant source
- OMEGA 7 SOURCE: The Hippophae rhamnoides fruit is a well known source of Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7)
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Our professional formula is backed by our commitment to purity and potency!
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO