Seabuckthorn Berry Contains Over 190 Bio-Active Substances and Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9’s All in One Place! Seabuckthorn, Hippophae rhamnoides, has long been used by Mongols, Tibetans and the Chinese. The name Hippophae means “Shining Horse” indicating some of its benefits and the fact that it made great food for horses on the Mongolian plains. Sometimes it goes by the shorter name of seaberry.
As a super food packed with nutrition it has far and wide ranging benefits. Seabuckthorn has been used historically to promote the health of the cardiovascular system, immune system as well as for anti-senility, anti-inflammation and anti-radiation effects.Many of the components inside seabuckthorn can protect cells, modulate stress, modulate the immune system, protect the liver, protect from radiation, support tissue regeneration and help in arthritis. It even may help in tooth decay through anti-bacterial compounds. A Partial List of Nutrients Contained in Sea Buckthorn: Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K1, Zeaxanthin and Other -xanthins, Betaine, Lycopene, Flavonoids, Sitosterol, Triterpenes, Chlorogenic acid, Malic Acid, Lecithin, Coumarin, Tannin Acid, 5-HT and Umbelliferone. Also contains a wide range of minerals and trace elements. Sea buckthorn powder is a beneficial source of Potassium, Chromium, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum and Iron. In Traditional Chinese Medicine it is known to: Tonify Yin, Strengthen Yang, Strengthen Spleen and Stomach, Promote Blood Circulation and Removes Blood Stasis, Induce Expectoration, Open Lungs and Disperse Dampness. As a berry there is some sweetness to it but its main taste is sour. This is reflective of its high vitamin C content. Estimates say that berries have ten to fifteen times the content of C as oranges. In a powdered form this is concentrated down even more. The sour taste also points to the hepatoprotective nature how it supports the liver.
- WILDCRAFTED AND CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN BERRY POWDER: (Hippophae rhamnoides) or sea berry
- CONTAINS A WIDE RANGE OF MINERALS AND TRACE ELEMENTS: Plus it’s the only food to contain omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids
- USED HISTORICALLY TO PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR AND IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH: Also for anti-senility and anti-radiation effects
- TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE TO STRENGTHEN SPLEEN AND STOMACH: Strong antioxidant capabilities
- NO GMOs, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS, PRESERVATIVES, ADDED SUGAR: Gluten free, paleo, vegan