Seagate Products Lemon Capsule Supplements are made from the whole lemon. While most people use only the juice and very infrequently due to its very acidic taste, Seagate Lemon is a low-cost, convenient way to enjoy the benefits of whole lemons on a daily basis. Lemon has many diverse applications. Because of its citric acid content and low ph of 2-3, lemon has been used for its antiseptic characteristics, for digestion and for helping clear common ailments such as clogged sinuses. Most germs do not survive at low ph. Although it is acidic, the metabolism of the lemon by the body will actually cause it to become slightly alkaline, which is less tolerable for fungus. There is a plethora of research on the internet that says that natural citrate found in lemons offers the same kidney stone-preventing benefits as chemical citrates often prescribed. This freeze-dried whole lemon concentrate is unique. The manufacturing of this product requires specialized machinery that can capture all the juice and recombine it with the ground up seeds, pulp and skin which are dried in a vacuum chamber and then pulverized into a fine powder. This product is the only practical way to consume the entire lemon.
- Use as a natural digestion aid and as an antioxidant
- Only Ingredient; Whole Lemons (which includes the skin, the pulp, the seeds and the juice)
- The only practical way to consume the whole lemon and all it’s nutrients
- These lemons have been grown and processed without the use of any chemicals
- Seagate’s lemons are grown in the interior valleys of Baja California on their own farms and processed in their own factory