Selfheal (Prunella vulgaris), also known as heal-all, heart-of-the-earth, grows 5 to 30 cms high, with creeping, self-rooting, tough, square, reddish stems branching at leaf axis. The leaves are lance shaped, serrated and reddish at tip, about 2.5 cm long and 4 cm broad, grow on short stalks in opposite pairs down the square stem. The flowers grow from a clublike, somewhat square, whirled cluster, immediately below this club are a pair of stalkless leaves standing out on either side like a collar. The leaves and small flowers of selfheal are edible.
- Highest Strength Selfheal NON-Alcohol liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC9XL68/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Selfheal NON-Alcohol liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Selfheal NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Selfheal NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Selfheal herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!