Shu di huang refers to the processed rehmannia glutinosa root. The processing method is to steam along with auxiliary materials of wine, Amomum, and orange peel, dry them in the sun, repeat the above-mentioned steps until they become totally black, oily, soft and sticky. Other common names of this herb include Chinese Foxglove Root, dihuang, Rehmannia glutinosa steamed root, Rehmanniae radix, Digitalis glutinosa, Rhizoma rehmanniae, Rehmannia chinensis, cooked or cured rehmannia, and so on. Rehmannia (cooked) root contains smaller amounts of iridoids and the isolated ingredients include leonuride, aucubin, catalpol, rehmannioside A, B, C, D, melittoside, tehmaglutin A, D, gluti-noside, etc. It also contains monoterpenes like jioglutin A, B, C, jioglutolide, jiolutin A, B, C, jioglutolide, jiofuran, rehmapicrogenin, and so on. It contains amino acids too, which don’t include lysine and have less content compared with dried rehmannia root. It contains more monosaccharide. In addition, it contains trihydroxy-?-ionone, 5-c-hydroxyaeginetic acid, suscinic acid, 5-oxoproline, 5-hydroxymethylfuroic acid, uracil, uridine, and the like.
- Expertly extracted Shu Di Huang ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013OXRZMK/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Shu Di Huang Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Shu Di Huang NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Shu Di Huang Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Shu Di Huang herbal glycerite on market!