Masters 50 Women’s Multivitamin 120 GummyThat every nutrient that goes into our gummies is carefully chosen based on extensive research. And just as much care goes into making them deliciousNon-GMOOmega 3sLuteinZinc CoQ10ZeaxanthinEvery Batch 3rd Party Lab Tested3 Delicious Flavors – Blueberry, Orange, and Strawberry BananaMetaFolinMeg-3FloraGLO
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement For women age 50 or older, take four (4) gummies daily. May be taken with or without food. – Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 4 GummiesAmount Per Serving% Daily Value***Calories40CholesterolTotal Carbohydrates9 g3%Sugars6 g*Vitamin A (as 50% beta-carotene, 50% retinyl palmitate USP)2000 IU40%Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid USP)60 mg100%Vitamin D (vitamin D-3 as cholecalciferol USP)1000 IU250%Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol from sunflower oil)30 IU100%Vitamin K (vitamin K-2 as menaquinone-7)80 mcg100%Thiamin (vitamin B-1 as benfotiamine USP)0.15 mg10%Niacin (vitamin B-3 as inositol niacinate USP)4 mg20%Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP)5 mg250%Folate (as L-methylfolate, calcium salt)240 mcg60%Biotin USP150 mcg50%Pantothenic acid (as calcium D-pantothenate USP)2 mg20%Iodine (as potassium iodide USP)150 mcg100%Zinc (as zinc citrate USP)7.5 mg50%Sodium20 mgFish Fish400 mg*Omega-3 Fatty Acids147 mgEPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)66 mgDHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)44 mgInositol (from inositol niacinate USP)1.1 mg*Lutein10 mg*Zeaxanthin2 mg*Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone USP)75 mg*
*Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, pectin, gelatin, citric acid, natural flavors, colored with organic black carrot juice concentrate, medium chain triglycerides from coconut oil, carnauba wax.
- This chewable multivitamin contains 14 essential nutrients & vitamins including Lutein & Zeaxanthin for eye and brain health, CoQ10 for cardiovascular health, vitamin K2 (MK7) for bones*, vitamin B12 for energy* and folate (methylfolate)
- Includes zinc for bone health and immunity support and biotin which helps to maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- CoQ10 for heart health* & omega-3 EPA & DHA (essential fatty acids) sustainably sourced from wild-caught small fish.
- Non-GMO. Free OF milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten, and wheat. No synthetic colors, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners. No refrigeration required. 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED.
- Consult your healthcare provider before use if you have a medical condition, are on any medications or are planning a medical procedure.