St. John’s Positive Thoughts combines mood-soothing herbs, calming factors, and uplifting amino acids. It contains the standardized herbal extract of St. John’s wort yielding 0.3% hypericins. It also features valerian, Relora, GABA, magnesium, and the amino acids taurine, N-acetyl L-tyrosine, L-theanine, and L-phenylalanine.
- St. John’s wort supplementation is thought to increase serotonin.
- Acetylcholine is one of the most important neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Positive Thoughts contains DMAE, vitamins B-1, B-5 and B-12, and pantothenic acid to support acetylcholine production.
- The wide array of compounds in St. Johns Positive Thoughts address: neuro-modulation-inhibitory, neuro-modulation-stimulating, neuro-modulation-balancing, acetylcholine production, and energy metabolism.
- Positive Thoughts addresses energy metabolism with these nutrients: magnesium, manganese, zinc, vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B-12 and C, biotin, and folic acid.