Maca Root dates back to ancient Peru, where it was coveted as a superior source of nourishment. Today, Maca is recognized as one of the most appreciated superfoods, with a slightly nutty flavor that some say tastes like butterscotch. It supports overall stamina and endurance to help you feel your best†.
Even better, all Super Organics products are USDA Certified Organic, Vegan & Non-GMO, ensuring you fill your body with only high-quality, nature-made ingredients that have been carefully cultivated for maximum benefits. Supercharge your health with Super Organics convenient and versatile superfood powders!
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Association. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- PURE & SIMPLE You don’t mess with the best; that’s why Super Organics brings you raw, untainted superfoods from the greatest source of all: nature herself. We believe nature provides near-perfect nutrition, which is why our powders are virtually untouched and minimally processed, supplying you with pure and simple nutrients the way nature intended.
- GUARANTEED GOODNESS Super Organics powders are made with only natural, carefully-selected ingredients for nutrition you can feel good about. Our products are proudly made without chemicals or artificial ingredients, ensuring you get nothing but organic, non-GMO goodness in every serving.
- FRESH & FLAVORFUL All Super Organics powders are thoughtfully packaged in a lightweight and portable zip-lock bag for no mess, no stress, and long-lasting freshness. With an airtight seal, our powders are guaranteed to outlast any store-bought produce while delivering the same freshness and potency you’re used to, not to mention an abundance of nutrients!
- ENDLESS OPTIONS Mix it, bake it, stir it, blend it: the possibilities are endless! Our superfood powders are a quick, convenient way to get the nutrients you need to live well each and every day. With nutrition as versatile as you are, Super Organics makes healthy eating easy and fun-just scoop, pour, create, and let nature do the rest.
- ANCIENT ORIGINS New doesn’t always mean better…just look to Maca for proof! The use of Maca dates all the way back to Ancient Peru, where it was coveted as a superior source of nourishment. Today, it continues to be a popular wellness staple used worldwide for its undeniable health benefits.