When the topic of hops comes up, just about everything pictures a frosty mug of beer, but you can harness the health benefits of hops without having to tip the bartender. In fact, you can get the exact same relaxing effect you get from a mug of beer without the adverse effects of alcohol by taking a hops supplement. Taking a hops herbal supplement may be an effective way to promote improved sleep, brain health, cognitive health, and antioxidant support.
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & COGNITIVE HEALTH – Hops works to works to enhance GABA levels in the brain to promote focus, mood & calm. Each serving (2 capsules) of Swanson Hops contains 620 mg of hops flower (Humulus lupulus).
- PROMOTES RESTORATIVE SLEEP – If you’re looking for a quality night of sleep, taking a hops supplement might help you catch those elusive Zzzs. Studies have indicated that hops boost relaxation and are especially useful when used with another sleep-inducing herb like chamomile.
- BATTLES FREE RADICALS – Xanthohumol, which is found in hops, is a natural free radical scavenger with antioxidant properties that are effective in supporting your body as it protects itself from the effects of oxidative damage.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren’t completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE – We’re control freaks…in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.