Saw Palmetto is an excellent men’s health supplement for prostate support. It helps promote healthy urinary tract flow and frequency, as well as male hormonal balance. It may also help promote hair thickness and a healthy libido. Swanson Premium Saw Palmetto is loaded with fatty acids and sterols designed to nourish important areas of men’s health. Each veggie capsule carries 540 mg of premium-grade, whole berry powder to help men get exactly what they want in a high-quality supplement at a great value.
- EXCELLENT PROSTATE SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT – One of the most widely used supplements for supporting prostate health, healthy urinary flow and frequency, and hormonal balance.
- PACKED WITH BENEFICIAL FATTY ACIDS & STEROLS – Saw palmetto’s active ingredients are plant sterols, fatty acids and flavonoids that promote lower levels of enzymes that have been linked to prostate health concerns, hair thickness and overall men’s health.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS – Long ago, Native American tribes believed that saw palmetto supported reproductive health and boosted libido. Modern studies have shown that saw palmetto may, in fact, promote increased libido by limiting the breakdown of testosterone within the body.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren’t completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE – We’re control freaks…in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.