Turmeric is a popular spice with potent health benefits. Turmeric supports liver health, gastrointestinal health, digestive comfort, cognitive health (mood and memory), joint health, movement and physical function, plus musculoskeletal health. It’s an antioxidant that helps protect the body from the damaging-effects of free radicals and oxidative stress. The spice turmeric is used by chefs in curries, soups and sauces; moreover, many herbalists and health gurus use turmeric for its outstanding support for your liver, joints and gastrointestinal system. Over the last 25 years, modern medicine has increasingly acknowledged the importance of turmeric, particularly the benefits of curcumin, a well-known and frequently studied phytonutrient in turmeric. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant and can help support heart, cardiovascular and joint health, which is why turmeric supplements can help promote liver and joint health, plus daily wellness. Product labels may vary. Same formula. New look.
- SUPPORTS LIVER, DIGESTIVE & DETOX HEALTH – Turmeric features a high amount of antioxidant curcuminoids, phytonutrients, that promote the liver’s ability to detox the body and neutralize carcinogens, making it a popular liver tonic and digestive aid.
- EXCELLENT JOINT HEALTH BENEFITS – The antioxidant properties in turmeric from curcumin (curcuminoids) support joint health movement and mobility by providing protection from free radicals, oxidative stress and tissue breakdown.
- PROMOTES MENTAL WELLNESS & MOOD – Exciting new studies have shown that turmeric may have brain health benefits, which include supporting mood, memory and overall cognitive function, thanks largely to its high curcumin levels.
- OUR HERITAGE – For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered quality, science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer everyday wellness solutions that help people live SIMPLY HEALTHIER TOGETHER
- OUR QUALITY – We’re control freaks…in a good way! We guarantee our products are made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards with Good Manufacturing Practice-certified (GMP) facilities, plus third-party lab testing.