What Is Turmeric?
Turmeric (or Curcuma longa) has been around for thousands of years. It belongs to the ginger family and has been used in East India and the Middle East as a spice added to dishes for its flavor as well to add a vibrant yellow color. Over the years, there have been more than 9,000 medical and clinical studies that have helped unlock and showcase the unbelievable benefits turmeric curcumin produces! Research has proven these curcuminoids exert powerful health-promoting effects via 160 mechanisms and pathways in the body such as antioxidant, neuroprotective, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, epigenetic, and adaptogenic properties.
Since that time a lot has been learned about turmeric, such as what produces all of these amazing turmeric benefits, which we now know is thanks to the main phytochemical in turmeric is called “curcuminoids”.
Is Turmeric Root Powder As Effective As Standardized Turmeric Extract 95% Curcuminoids
Turmeric root powder is very different from Standardized Turmeric Extract because turmeric root powder contains only 2-4% curcuminoids while standardized turmeric extract contains 95% curcuminoids! The difference is huge!
Since turmeric root powder contains 2-4% curcuminoids (where all of the turmeric benefits are stored) you’ll get only 20-40mg of curcuminoids for every 1000mg of turmeric root powder
Now, look at our supplement, it contains 1000mg of Standardized Turmeric 95% curcuminoids! For every 1000mg of our turmeric supplement you’ll be getting 950mg of curcuminoids!
The Importance Of Bioperine
Bioperine increases the absorption of curcumin into the body by 2000% and is much more effective than regular black pepper for this purpose.
- ✔ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Get rid of the discomfort of joint pain & inflammation*, or your money back!
- ✔ 20X MORE EFFECTIVE – Our Turmeric Curcumin supplement contains 1000 mg of 95% curcuminoids when most other turmeric supplements only contain 100-150 mg of this vital ingredient. Remember, a cheap supplement is made with cheap ingredients!
- ✔ ENHANCED BIOAVAILIBILITY – 10 mg of Bioperine (Black pepper extract, more effective), our turmeric supplement increases absorption by up to 2000%
- ✔ REAL INGREDIENTS DELIVER REAL RESULTS – Organic Turmeric, Gluten free, Vegan friendly, Non-GMO and GMP
- ✔ COMMON NAMES: There are many different ways people try to spell or pronounce Turmeric Curcumin. Here are some common misspellings: tucmeric tumeri turmericcurcumin tumeroc turemic turmer termeric turneric trumeric tmeric tumerica tumuric tomeric tumerico tuneric tumetric tumericx timetric turmeic tumerik turmerik tumerick turmericx cucurmin circumin cucumin curamin curumin cur-cumin cur cumin curculin curcuwin curcurmin curcuminoids curcuminoid longa bioprene pepperine peperine piperin