Turmeric Supplies on of Nature’s Best Kept Secrets: Curcuminoids
These powerful phytonutrients give Turmeric it’s bright yellow color and are responsible for the majority of health benefits that are attributed to this “super spice.”*
Natgrown’s Turmeric Curcumin with Ginger is carefully sourced with the highest quality material available and infused with a patented Black Pepper extract to enhance the bioavailability of curcuminoids.
- Natgrown’s Turmeric Curcumin ( Curcuma longa ) with 95% curcuminoids is a plant-based antioxidant that supports healthy inflammation response, oxidative stress and deterioration, and cardiovascular and joint health.
- Ginger Root Extract has complementary antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Because of its ability to reduce inflammation, adding ginger to your diet could help treat both muscle pain and joint pain
- With Bioperine to ensure that you get the maximum health benefits that these capsules have to offer. Bioperine is a patented form of purified black pepper fruit extract that has been clinically researched for its potential to enhance nutrient absorption.
- Natgrown’s Turmeric Curcumin with 95% curcuminoids, Ginger and BioPerine is gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO. Manufactured in the USA, with each batch tested for safety and purity
- COMMON NAMES: There are many different ways people try to spell or pronounce Turmeric Curcumin. Here are some common misspellings: tucmeric tumeri turmericcurcumin tumeroc turemic turmer termeric turneric trumeric tmeric tumerica tumuric tomeric tumerico tuneric tumetric tumericx timetric turmeic tumerik turmerik tumerick turmericx cucurmin circumin cucumin curamin curumin cur-cumin cur cumin curculin curcuwin curcurmin curcuminoids curcuminoid longa bioprene pepperine peperine piperin