Vincent Cranberries are all-natural, apple juice-sweetened, sun-ripened, Oregon-grown dried cranberries. Vincent Cranberries are sustainably grown by family farmers near the ocean in southern Oregon in an area that has been called the “Napa Valley of Cranberries.” Vincent Family Cranberries are made in small batches ensuring they are the freshest dried cranberries on the market. Vincent Farm Cranberries not only deliver amazing flavor and texture, but they also deliver a wide range of natural health benefits including antioxidant capacities and protection from some bacterial pathogens.
- The dried cranberry is a healthy and tasty portable snack that can be served along with almost all of your favorite recipes
- Delicious in yogurt and salads as well as rice and grain side dishes and of course home baked cookies, muffins and breads
- Highest quality sun-ripened Oregon cranberries infused with apple juice
- Sustainably cultivated with love and pride by third-generation family farmers in Oregon since 1957
- Cranberries are packed with a variety of healthy, naturally-derived plant compounds and are a great choice for the health-conscious consumer