Violet (Viola odorata) can be distinguished by the following characteristics: the flowers are aromatic, the flowers are normally either dark violet or white, the leaves and flowers are all in a basal rosette, the style is hooked (and does not end with a rounded appendage), the leaf-stalks have hairs which point downwards, and the plant spreads with stolons (above-ground shoots). These perennial flowers can mature at a height of 4 to 6 inches and a spread of 8 to 24 inches. The species can be found near the edges of forests or in clearings; it is also a common “uninvited guest” in shaded lawns or elsewhere in gardens.
- Expertly extracted Violet Tincture Supplement!
- Violet Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Violet Tincture Supplement – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Violet Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Violet herbal glycerite on market!