Viva Krill Oil for Women is an easy and convenient way to ensure you’re getting the essential fatty acids required to support brain and joint health.* It also contains evening primrose oil, a source of the omega-6 fatty acid GLA, which has been shown to support female-specific health.* Add this omega krill to your cart now to take advantage of this beneficial, female-specific omega-3 product!* You’ll wish you started sooner.
The Benefits of Krill and More!
Unlike traditional krill oil supplements, Viva Antarctic Krill Oil also includes evening primrose oil, specifically the omega-6 fatty acid GLA, which has been shown to support female-specific health.* And because our easy swallow capsules include astaxanthin, krill oil stays fresh and you don’t experience unwanted fishy taste.
- DELIVERS EASY-ABSORBING OMEGA-3s – In just three easy swallow capsules, Viva Naturals omega 3 krill oil 1,250 mg of krill oil, including 165 mg of EPA and 95 mg of DHA. Krill oil is 2.5x more easily utilized by the body than fish oil, making it a wise choice for those looking for a krill oil supplement.*
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH* – Knees, hips and shoulders not feeling like they used to? Adding Viva krill oil 1250 mg to your wellness routine can provide your joints with the support they need.* Best of all, with our omega krill oil there is no fishy aftertaste!
- SUPPORTS WOMEN’S AGE-RELATED HEALTH* – To ensure our formula delivers even more value and female-specific health support, our krill oil omega 3 + evening primrose capsules includes 500 mg of evening primrose oil, which has been studied to support age-related women’s health.*
- HELPS MAINTAIN BRAIN HEALTH & WORKING MEMORY* – With its fast-absorbing omega 3 fatty acids for women, including 95 mg of DHA, our krill oil capsules can help you maintain a healthy brain, including much-needed support for your working memory.*
- HELPS PROTECT AGAINST FREE-RADICAL DAMAGE* – Unlike fish oil, Antarctic krill oil contains astaxanthin, which works as a powerful antioxidant that can help protect your cells against free radicals, the rogue molecules that can attack perfectly healthy cells.*