Daucus carota, whose common names include Wild carrot, Bird’s nest, Bishop’s lace, and Queen Anne’s lace, is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae, native to temperate regions of Europe and southwest Asia, and naturalized to North America and Australia. The wild carrot is a herbaceous, somewhat variable biennial plant that grows between 30 and 60 cm (1 and 2 ft) tall, and is roughly hairy, with a stiff, solid stem. The flowers are small and dull white, clustered in flat, dense umbels. The fruits are oval and flattened, with short styles and hooked spines.
- We made this Wild Carrot liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Wild Carrot Dried Top (Seed). We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Wild Carrot glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.