Corydalis ambigua is a tuberous early flowering east Asian flowering plant species. Its exact native range is obscure due to taxonomic confusion. It is one of the sources of the drug tetrahydropalmatine. Corydalis ambigua contains a variety of alkaloids including corynoline, acetylcorynoline d-corydalin, dl-tetrahydropalmatine, protopine, tetrahydrocoptisine, dl-tetrahydrocoptisine, d-corybulbine and allo-crytopine.
- Expertly extracted Yan Hu Suo Tincture Supplement! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QB2JZCA/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Yan Hu Suo Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Yan Hu Suo Tincture Supplement – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Yan Hu Suo Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Yan Hu Suo herbal glycerite on market!