Anemarrhena asphodeloides is a plant species in family Asparagaceae, subfamily Agavoideae, native to China, South Korea, and Mongolia. It is the only species in the genus, and some authors have placed it in its own family, Anemarrhenaceae. Its habitats are mountain woodlands, exposed slopes and hills, scrub, grassy slopes, steppes, sunny and sandy hillsides from near sea level to 1500 metres. Anemarrhena asphodeloides is an evergreen perennial growing to 0.5 m (1ft 8in) by 1 m (3ft 3in). It is in flower from August to September. The flowers are hermaphrodite (have both male and female organs).
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Zhi Mu NON-Alcohol liquid extract!
- Zhi Mu tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Zhi Mu NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Zhi Mu NON-Alcohol extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, highest quality alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Zhi Mu extract on market!