Gardenia jasminoides is an evergreen flowering plant of the family Rubiaceae. It originated in Asia and is most commonly found growing wild in Vietnam, Southern China, Taiwan, Japan, Myanmar and India. With its shiny green leaves and heavily fragrant white summer flowers, it is widely used in gardens in warm temperate and subtropical climates, and as a houseplant in temperate regions. It has been in cultivation in China for at least a thousand years, and was introduced to English gardens in the mid 18th century. Many varieties have been bred for horticulture, with low growing, and large- and long-flowering forms. Gardenia is a shrub with greyish bark and dark green shiny evergreen leaves with prominent veins. The white flowers bloom in spring and summer and are highly fragrant. They are followed by small oval fruit.
- Highest Strength, Super concentrated Zhi Zi NON-Alcohol liquid extract!
- Zhi Zi tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Zhi Zi NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Zhi Zi NON-Alcohol extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, highest quality alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Zhi Zi extract on market!